Social & Economical Benefits
The current social and economic condition of using fossil fuels has created a bleak situation. The high cost of fossil fuel gas leaves little room in the budget for the critical maintenance of vehicles. This, in turn cascades to poor performance and affects both the health of the drivers as well as road safety. Without change, it becomes a never ending cycle that spirals out of control.
Conversion to LPG reduces fuel costs from the average of $20 USD per day, to $10 USD per day. When this formula is plugged into what a driver may collect, it enhances the profit margin at such a significant percentage that there is now room for proper maintenance as well as a better cash flow.
Imagine an additional 50% in income? The cost savings to Tap Tap operators can contribute in very substantial ways to the growth of their families and lifestyles and increase their spending potential so that other aspects of the community also experience the benefits. This aspect alone can bring those that are suffering hardships and improve their position, budgets and status.
How Everyone Benefits from the Bigger Picture:
- If we assume that each vehicle consumes 1.800 gallons per annum, the math on the cost savings is $2 USD per gallon = $3.60 USD per vehicle. Due to increased users during the course of the year we can reduce this number to $3.250 USD.
- Reducing our dependency on fossil fuels will stabilize the currency, offer the ability to increase taxi driver revenues by 300% and assist in reducing the fees associated with transportation.
- Autogaz will be employing between 300-400 staff members over a five year period. Some of the employees may be those that transition from existing has stations, but it still represents a significant employment increase for new employees across the board.
- The Autogaz program involves excellence in training for both technicians and station staff and this brings an elevation of higher-skilled labor as well as higher paying job potentials.
- The combined efforts of increased and better paying jobs along with the overall savings in transitioning from fossil fuels to propane fuel injects the economy with the type of multiple front stimulus that is needed to encourage growth, opportunity and improved ways of life.